- Leave your ego at the door and come with an open mind to learn and have fun
- No shoes, food or drink except water on the mats at anytime
- Cell phones are off during class time and that include any guests
- No foul language
- No abusive behaviour or intimidation towards students, staff or guests
- Proper training gear: Clean Uniform. If you don’t have one yet wear shorts with draw strings and an old t-shirt
- All jewellery or piercing must be removed
- Trimmed hand nails and toe nails
- Hygiene: we’re training in each other’s personal space so please be washed and wearing deodorant is mandatory
- Shake your partners hand before and after practice
- Report any injury to the instructor immediately
- You must tap out or signal when you’re caught in a submission hold
Getting caught in a submission is part of the learning process so letting yourself get injured isn’t going to help.
Membership can be terminated at anytime without refund if rules are not followed.
Arriving late or leaving early
- Life can keep us pretty busy so I’d rather you attend some of our class than miss it entirely.
- If arriving late acknowledge the instructor first and do 20 push-ups. This just shows the team that you’re acknowledging your tardiness.
- If you have to leave early just let the instructor know at the start of class.
Any questions please contact Sean McHugh 250-460-2558 email@example.com